The VIEWPixx is a complete display toolbox which has been conceived specifically to replace CRTs in vision science labs. The VIEWPixx features high-performance industrial LCD glass and a panel controller specifically designed to support vision research. Our innovative LED backlight design features superior display uniformity, and a wide color gamut exceeding that of any CRT. In addition, the VIEWPixx includes an array of peripherals which often need to be synchronized to video during an experiment, including a stereo audio stimulator, a button box port for precise reaction-time measurement, triggers for electrophysiology equipment, and even a complete analog I/O subsystem. Because we implemented the video controller and peripheral control on the same circuit board, you can now successfully synchronize all of your subject I/O to video refresh with microsecond precision.
Combine the VIEWPixx with the TRACKPixx 2kHz binocular eye tracker, and experience the simplicity of a single clock timebase for all your data!
I/O interface specifications
– 24 TTL trigger inputs and outputs
– Stereo audio input and output
– Analog inputs and outputs
– Dual-link DVI output for console monitor
All digital, analog, and audio inputs and outputs feature microsecond synchronization to video refresh
– 1920 x 1200 resolution at 120 Hz
– 22.5 inch display size (diagonal)
– Pixel rise and fall time symmetry
– Scanning LED backlight with direct RGB LED array
– Wide gamut LED
– Factory white point D65
– Display luminance uniformity: 95% over 95% of display area
– Display color uniformity: 95% over 95% of display area